Roles of the Board .. What do you need to be on the board
In the next few days, We will posting what each Role entails in hopes that we can find some new members to come join us on the London Bandits Board. We need more volunteers to make this continue to work for years to come. Our first Role we will be reviewing is President. Take a look what the role entails. Nominate someone today or yourself our website under the banner "Volunteers"
· Sets the date of the AGM
· Chairing meetings of the Board of Directors and all General/Special meetings
· Contact with Alliance Hockey regarding policies and procedures
· Representing the Association at the meetings of the G.L.H.A.
· Advises Board of directors
· Sits on Alliance President's Committee
· Sits on Resolutions committee,
· Sit on Discipline committee
· Delegates to VP of Competitive and VP of House League
· Supervises Police Record Check program
· Shall be a signing officer of the Corporation
· Work with all board members to ensure a collaborative working relation is held, if he/she feels it’s not working then he may delegate the resolution committee to deal with the situation at hand to find a resolution.