Another role we have is Risk Management: This role is very important in our association. We need to keep all our players safe and this role is key. This does require a little extra effort at the beginning of the year to ensure all members have the appropriate qualifications. Working with excel is an asset to this role to keep a track of all information.
Director of Risk Management
· Be responsible for all clinics being taken, coaches’ clinics, concussion clinics, etc. and be responsible for the billing of such clinics.
· Be responsible for all newly implemented programs for all new and current members of the association
· Be responsible for police checks and the tracking of them by Nov 15th deadline with receipts/ and or completed Police Checks
· Must provide President with monthly updates on how the collection of Police checks are going and whom is outstanding.
· Be responsible for the discipline of the policies and procedures by the coaches and trainers
· Be responsible for Rowan’s law for all players and coaches and managing the Privit program.
· Works with Registrars to complete updated list of all coaches and coaching staff.
· Enforce policies, rules and procedures of the Association, the GLHA, Alliance Hockey, Ontario Hockey Federation and Hockey Canada as well as any applicable laws