Today we are reviewing Registrars
This is an important role to our organization and it does take a lot of your personal time. Lots of emails to answer, lots of questions re registration. We are looking for 2 people to fill this role.
· Be responsible for the registration of all players in the Corporation's programs, including maintaining all registration records and team lists, ensuring all registration cards are signed, confirming rebates for players withdrawing from the program, confirming all registration fees paid and submitted to the Corporation's Treasurer
· Provide lists with appropriate information for the Board, conveners, coaches, City of London, and others as required. Ensure that accurate information is provided for pre-season ice tryouts, the house league assessments and draft, Round Up, and the ice allocation and rosters
· Complete and submit all rosters for London Bandits
· Work in conjunction with risk manager and other board members running clinics to ensure all players and coaches are properly registered as per Hockey Canada requirements and following up with collection or reimbursement of fees as appropriate
· Be responsible for providing the Secretary a list of All active members for the AGM membership meeting.
Be responsible for having a list of current Parent Members and active members shall be available from the minor hockey registration system