Tournament Directors- 2 are required! This is another huge role in our organization. Organization and time to answer emails and complete registration is key!
Nominations are open- Nominate someone today
• Responsible for setting up committee of at least (5) people include the Ice convenor, the VP and a board of director to establish your committee at the first general meeting after the AGM.
• Oversee running of the tournaments and delegate to the committee the duties associated to the tournament.
• Ordering trophies
• Work with the company that offers hotel rebates,
• Complete all documentation to the Alliance
• Complete final balance sheets to provide to treasurer and aboard
• Signing authority for all contracts required for the tournaments Board approval, seek tender for hotel rebates.
• Coordinate for Vendors – contracts, e.g.
• Ensure that all rosters and travel permits are approved 2 weeks prior to the tournament start date
• Ensure that all London Bandits board teams are entered and have registered for the Dan Pulham and London Bandits Memorial tournament
• Ensure that the London Bandits Memorial Tournament continues to honour the Jayden Elmore player in the Atom division by offering a Jayden Atom Division.
• Ensure that the London Bandits Memorial Tournament Continues to honour Neil Barker by offering a Neil Barker division in the Midget division.
• Ensure that the London Bandits Memorial Tournament continues to honour Brian Sturgeon by offering a Brian Sturgeon division in the Bantam age group.
• Ensure that the trophies are labelled correctly and annually, are reviewed for spelling. They should be reviewed 2 weeks prior to the tournament.
• Ensure families of the Memorials are notified of the tournament well in advance so they can be apart of the opening ceremonies and the closing ceremonies of each of those divisions.
• The Memorial will be reviewed after 5 years to enable the process of other families being recognized as well. The tournament director will bring forth to a board meeting for approval.
• All expenditures not associated with key issues in the tournament must be brought to the London Bandits board for approval. I.e. jersey, net purchases.