Oct 19, 2020 | Luisa Gould | 573 views
Spectator Protocol Reminders.
**ATTENTION - SPECTATOR PROTOCOL REMINDER**As of today Oct 19, the City of London will now allow spectators into our arena viewing areas. We cannot stress enough that the protocols set in place by our Middlesex London Health Unit, must be taken seriously. Watching hockey in our rinks is unfortunately now a privilege that can easily be taken away if we do not adhere to these rules and regulations and nobody wants that to happen. If we do not adhere to these protocols, we could not only lose our opportunity to watch but also run the risk of our entire association shutting down for the remainder of the season.
Please educate your family surrounding the spectator mandatory rules and regulations below and lets work together to keep our kids on the ice for as long as possible!
1. ONLY ONE SPECTATOR PER PLAYER ALLOWED. UNDER THIS PROVINCIAL RESTRICTION, NO SIBLINGS OR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO ACCOMPANY THE ONE FAMILY MEMBER RULE. ANY GROUPS IGNORING THESE RULES & REGULATIONS, WILL UNFORTUNATELY LOSE THEIR VIEWING PRIVILEGES AS A GROUP.
2. SINGLE FAMILY MEMBER ATTENDING DEVELOPMENT SKATE MUST FILL OUT A CONTACT TRACING FORM UPON ARRIVAL PROVIDED BY CITY STAFF AT WELCOME DESK
3. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN BUILDING
4. FAMILY MEMBER MUST ARRIVE NO EARLIER THAN 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO ALLOCATED ICE TIME AND LEAVE VIEWING AREA IMMEDIATELY AFTER SKATE IS COMPLETED AND WAIT OUTSIDE FOR THEIR PLAYER
5. FACIAL COVERINGS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN INSIDE ARGYLE AND NICHOLS RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
6. UPON DEVELOPMENT ICE FINISHING, PLEASE EXIT ARENA AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO ALLOW NEXT GROUP TO TAKE THE ICE
If you have any additional questions or concerns surrounding the above regulations, please post your questions on our home page or additionally reach out to our covid manager Tina Barnes