Feb 13, 2021 | Webmaster | 650 views
Here is the City Guidelines for Covid Rules in Red
The city has sent this to all member partners for us to open safely in Red. Parents please make sure you follow the rules below so we can have our program stay open and stay safe!
- Maximum of 10 participants and 2 coaches/instructors or trainers on an ice pad.
- Arena dressing rooms are closed. This means that seats will be set-up in the lobby areas for participants to put on and take off skates.
- All participants will be required to come dressed except for skates.
- With dressing rooms being closed there will be 30 minutes between each rental time so that the group leaving the ice can get undressed and depart, staff sanitize the area and the next group can arrive.
- No Games or scrimmages are permitted – practice/instruction
- only One parent/guardian is allowed for participants under the age of 18 to watch from the designated spectator viewing area. Siblings are not permitted. Mask must be worn at all times.
- While on the ice and in the arena the participants must maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from each other.
- Megaphones/microphones must be used for instruction – no shouting
- Coaches/Instructors must wear a mask at all times on the ice
- All groups are required to be pre-screened before entering the arena and provide contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- All other protocols that were in place prior to the stay at home order remain in place.
- Arena access is only permitted 15 minutes before each rental and groups must leave 15 minutes after each rental
- Everyone who enters the arena must be screened.
- Associations will look after those that fall under them and all parents/guardians are required to complete the City of London health assessment.
- No outside food or drink is permitted
- Masks must be worn at all times within the arena. The only exception is participants when they are on the ice.